The need for Higher Education institutions to manage and monitor the quality of their operations has been a prerequisite for a number of years. However many institutions are still grappling with how to make their existing quality management systems overt and documented. Our experts have a proved track record of supporting institutions in their efforts to manage the quality of their teaching and learning.
Learning Matrix offers support for the development of quality management systems that enhance excellent quality audit and accreditation outcomes. These include:
- Governance and management arrangements
- Academic policy development
- Implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policy
- Assessment and moderation systems
- Institutional research for sound decision-making
- Accreditation support